What types of TikTok commercials are there?
A surefire approach to increase the number of people who see your content is to create an official TikTok commercial (or, in other words, pay TikTok directly for marketing). You don’t run the risk of an influencer partnership failing. TikTok offers various ad types, see them below.
– In-feed ads are those you create yourself for TikTok paid promotion. A few examples of in-feed advertisements are:
- Picture advertising, which is similar to billboards;
- Video ads, which are similar to TV commercials;
- Spark ads, which help your existing content appear on more people’s feeds;
- Pangle advertisements and carousel ads, which can only be accessed via the Audience Network and News Feed apps, respectively, on TikTok.
– Ads for managed brands might resemble in-feed ads, but people who work with a TikTok salesperson (you can get in touch with them to see if you’re a good fit) have access to additional formatting.
– Additional TikTok business ads formats include:
- Topview ads, which play when you first open the app and cannot be avoided, are similar to a Youtube advertisement;
- Branded hashtag challenges — an actionable hashtag tied to your business;
- Branded effects — some of the additional ad forms, like stickers and filters.
How businesses on TikTok grow their ROI
TikTok trends can appear haphazard – do you remember the Adult Swim craze that dominated the app during the summer of 2021? Therefore, there is no foolproof marketing plan. But, there are some actions you can take to support the success of your company on the app. Here’s how to create a TikTok marketing plan that will upscale your sales.
Learn more about TikTok
Approaching TikTok marketing the same way you would Instagram or Facebook marketing would be incorrect. TikTok is totally different, with its own trends, features, and user conduct. Spend some time being absorbed into TikTok business ads. Examine the various features offered by the TikTok app and take notice of the hottest filters, effects, and music.
Align your goals with business needs
You can make TikToks just for pleasure, but it’s ideal to have objectives in mind that can be connected to your entire business aims. It’s crucial to provide a rationale for your efforts on TikTok business ads, whether you want to engage more customers, expand your audience, enhance brand awareness, or promote a product. To create goals that are: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely, think about utilizing the S.M.A.R.T. goal framework or another template.
Provide content consistently
An effective social media strategy depends on creating and following a content calendar. Similar to a real-life calendar, your TikTok content calendar will show events like “Go Live” or “New Video”.
Monitor your growth
Not only are analytics a great place to start when advertising on TikTok, but they’re also a quick way to see how well your plans are performing. See if you’re making progress toward your goals at least once a month.
Make room for experiments
There is no secret formula for becoming popular when you advertise on TikTok. Give yourself room in your TikTok marketing plan to be imaginative, interesting, and flexible. If an experiment fails, use the lessons learned and try something else. Take part in the joke. On TikTok, don’t expect to be taken too seriously.
If you want to become a client, ask a question, or just say hi, don’t hesitate to contact us – we’re here for you!
We are always around for a chat!
Keep up to date and follow us on social media
© 2022 AAMfunnel. All Rights Reserved.