Pinterest: sales pitch or gorgeous pictures?
Pinterest is a combination of beauty, aesthetics, and, in some cases, sales. Users of the app can be inspired by images, see current trends, recipes, and even order something. The link at the bottom of the picture leads to the official website of the company. The application combines social networking and search engine functions. You can save the profiles or pictures you like on your “board” in your account in different categories.
The user base has more than 433 million monthly active users (half of them from the United States of America). Over 70% of Pinterest users are women. Don’t be afraid to develop your brand through this platform because it’s a great way to connect with a solvent and young audience.
– Pinterest made over $2 billion from ads in 2021;
– 50% of users made a purchase after seeing a promoted pin that perfectly matched their preferences and interests.
– Users are looking for new brands and their collections;
– Ideal for seasonal businesses because Pinterest becomes more popular on specific holidays (Valentine’s Day, and so on).
– Image (your content is showcased in this ad format).
– Video format (graphics that provide additional information about the product).
– Carousel (combining several different images).
– Shopping (a demonstration of specific products that can be purchased on the company’s website).
– Collections (combining video content with product images).
The cost of advertising on Pinterest
If you want to become a client, ask a question, or just say hi, don’t hesitate to contact us – we’re here for you!
We are always around for a chat!
Keep up to date and follow us on social media
© 2022 AAMfunnel. All Rights Reserved.